What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is a blue – Green Algae that can be found in both fresh water and sea water. it is primarily used as a nutrient supplement for humans in the form of Powder, Tablets and Flakes. It is grown around the world and can be traced back in History as a food source for Mesoamericans like the Aztecs up to the16th century. Today it is produced commercially in Chile, Myanmar, Pakistan, China, India, Thailand, Taiwan and the United States.
What is Spirulina Used For
Due to the numerous Beneficial Enzymes contained in Spirulina, It is proven to aid in many Health conditions like anaemia, visual problems, allergies, and carbohydrate disorders. It is also a good aid in Weight reduction because it is easier to digest then soya protein or meat despite the fact that it contains 12 to 15 times more fat content. Apart from that, it is rich in beta-carotene that can help support the natural defence of the body against sickness.
Spirulina is widely used for detoxification of body because of its Amazing Properties
- The Major benefit that it can offer is assisting and promoting the natural process of cleaning the body from the build up of toxins
- It also helps in restoring diet deficiencies while boosting the body metabolism at the same time. And when Spirulina is taken after a rigorous exercise, the body will recover faster and you will notice a remarkable improvement in your physical condition.
- With Spirulina ability to activate the natural defence mechanism of the body, you will have an improved resistance against weakness, fatigue, and disease. That’s what makes Spirulina ideal for a detox program because the body usually tends to feel week and tired when it does not gets the amount of food it usually consumes
- Spirulina is also recommended in detoxifying the body when you need to pass urine drug tests. It can effectively remove all chemicals and toxins from the urine saliva blood and hair of humans. With those Qualities it is a very helpful detox formula especially for those who are going to take medical exams as requirements for drivers licence, sports licence, college admissions and as mandated by work places.
After Taking Spirulina for some time, the body will experience an alkalizing affect especially for the digestive system and blood. It can help eliminate sugar carvings and other substances that humans can be addicted to. It can help achieve a balanced PH level in the body resulting in overall health and harmony in the functions of the vital organs
Health Benefits of Spirulina
- Rich in Protein
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
- Antidote to Poisoning
- Protects the Brain
- Powerful Antioxidants
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Fights PMS Symptoms
- Eliminates Candida
- Helps Manage HIV/AIDS
- Fights Allergies
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Manages Cholesterol
- Protects LDL Cholesterol from Becoming Oxidized
- Effective Against Anemia
- Improves Muscle Strength and Endurance
- Keeps Skin Healthy
- May Treat Hepatitis C
- Helps With Cancer, Especially Oral
- Boosts Immunity
- Improves Memory and Academic Performance
- Helps with Regulating Sugar Levels
- Helps Fight Liver Diseases
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Preserves Bone Health
- Reduces Radiation Sickness